-Tickets will be available online and sold at a rate of:
2000 tickets at $10 a piece.
Tickets purchased online will by mailed prior to the draw date.
-The draw will be held on February 20, 2021 at the MD of Wainwright Municipal Office, 717 – 14th Avenue, Wainwright, Alberta and streamed online through the Wainwright & District Community Health Foundation Facebook page.
-The winner will receive a minimum of $4000, and maximum of 50% of the total value of ticket sales.
-The winner will be determined by a random physical ticket draw.
-The winner will be contacted by phone and email.
- Failure of the winner to claim their prize 30 days after the draw date will result in a second draw for the full original value of the prize amount.
- Prize will be awarded by cheque to the determined winner.
- If more than one name is written on a winning ticket stub, the prize will be awarded to only one of the individuals named on the ticket stub.Neither the Wainwright & District Community Health Foundation nor AGLC is responsible for any disputes among the individuals whose names are written on the ticket stub.
- All tickets are final sale.
- Open to residents of Alberta only. Tickets only sold and purchased in Alberta.
- Must be a minimum of 18 years old to purchase or win.
- In the event of a complaint or dispute, contact Bill Lawson at 780 842 0244 or Sarah Hissett at 780 806 1222